Polytron PL is the best all-purpose penetrating lubricant your money can buy. Application is endless and breaks loose, lubricates, and protects your seized or squeeky equipment.
POLYTRON PL contains POLYTRON MTC and is scientifically blended to be the most effective whenever rust, corrosion, or drag is a factor. POLYTRON PL not only penetrates through extreme rust and corrosion, but also treats the metal surface to reduce friction and eliminate wear. Use of this product provides for long lasting, smooth operation of any metal mechanism. Lasts up to 20 times longer than WD-40.
With its versatility and superior performance, Polytron lubricant is the king of motor oil lubricants. Free of all viscosity modifiers and solids, our penetrating lubricant contains Polytron MTC to prolong the life of your machine. Polytron lubricant is scientifically formulated to be one of the leading lubrication products on the market when your vehicle or machine is potentially affected by rust, drag or corrosion. When you’re looking for motor oil lubricants that pierce through severe rust and corrosion, minimise friction and eradicate wear, look for Polytron lubricant.
Common Applications and Benefits of Polytron Lubricant
Motor oil lubricants can be used for applications far beyond your vehicle. You can use Polytron lubricant for everything from hinges and locks around the home through to electrical tools, battery electrical poles, pneumatic tools, and industrial valves. You can also use the lubricant on moving parts in motors, slides and more.
You’ll enjoy a multitude of benefits thanks to using Polytron lubricant. Our products eradicate rust and corrosion with ease. Like most quality motor oil lubricants, it eliminates wear, minimises use of power and decreases operating temperature and noise.
Buy your lubrication oil online from Polytron today – we deliver across Australia.
Key Benefits of Polytron PL
- Fast penetration: breaks down rust and corrosion, speeds up drilling
- Eliminates wear
- Lubricates and protects as it penetrates
- Reduces power consumption
- Reduces operating temperature and noise when used as lubricant
- Very effective moisture repellant
- Cleans and retards electrical corrosion
- Cutting edges of cutting tools (machining, drilling) stay sharp considerably longer, and the surface finish is much smoother and cleaner
- Allows much longer maintenance intervals than other leading penetrating lubricants (20 times longer than WD-40)
Applications of Polytron Penetrating Lubricant
- Around the home: Hinges, Locks, Faucets, Air tools
- Industrial: Valves, HVAC, Machine shops, Drilling and Tap, Air / Pneumatic Tools
- Electrical:Battery Electrical Poles, Electric Tools
- General: Moving Parts in Motors, Slides, Guides, Ways
- & More!